Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pop Up Shaker

I can't decide.  I'm not sure whether I'm more excited or more nervous.  But I'm both, for sure!

Let me back up a bit.

I love the town I live in.  It is home to just under 30,000 people, racially and ethnically diverse, has excellent schools, is clean, happy, etc.  It's got a great vitality, and there's been a movement started in the last year or so -- called Shop Shaker -- that is heavily aimed at shopping locally, giving exposure to local businesses, etc.

Shop Shaker and the City of Shaker Heights have teamed up with a few local businesses and organizations to present a winter fair.  It will involve locally made edibles, craft tutorials, and handmade gifts for sale.

So I'm both excited and nervous, because I get to be a vendor at the first ever series of Pop Up Shaker events!!

I'll be there on November 30th and December 14th, from 10am-5pm each day!  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

 
Google+