Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Peterson Family

Pink.  These two girls love pink.  They're quite girly.  They also happen to be my own daughters' most frequent playmates.  We weren't sure quite how they would react to me being behind the camera.  It could have gone one of two ways: horribly bad, because they already knew me, and could get away with it; or really well, because they were already comfortable with me, and didn't have to adjust.  Their mom was prepared for the first.  Fortunately, we spent a pleasant hour at Horseshoe Lake Park, and the girls were great!  They hammed it up when I needed them to, cooperated when I asked, and had a good time.

The Smarties and Pez had nothing to do with it, I swear!









To see even more photos of this beautiful family, visit my Facebook page!

No comments:

 
Google+