Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Summer's couples maternity session


Shooting another photographer is always interesting.  On one hand, they understand the challenges you face with lighting, etc.  They know how to pose flatteringly (in theory).  They're patient with you as you adjust camera settings each time you change location.  But you also wonder if they're judging you.  Fortunately, I'd actually worked with Summer before, shooting a wedding, and I was comfortable in this session.  You can see Summer's portfolio here: Summer Jo's Photos.

This was my first opportunity to shoot a couples' maternity session.  Because these two live over in Lorain, we met in the middle and did their session at Edgewater Park in Lakewood.  I'd never been there, but it was beautiful!







To see more photos from this session, visit my Facebook page!




Location: Edgewater Park, Lakewood OH

No comments:

 
Google+