Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sneak Peek: Devin

I had another newborn shoot this morning. I feel a lot better about my results than my last one. For one thing, doing a newborn shoot was more fresh in my mind, from just doing one two weeks ago. Devin was awake for most of the shoot, but he hardly uttered a peep. He was such a mellow calm child. We opted for more swaddled pictures than naked ones, though we got a few of those. too. I've only edited one photo so far, so I haven't looked at the rest in detail yet, but I wanted to post this for Mary.


I love newborn body hair. If you click to enlarge this photo, you'll see a little better the hair on his face, especially the whisper of it between his nose and lips.

2 comments:

JerieH said...

Wow, what a cuttie! I love the baby fuzz!

Mary said...

Oh I love it!!! It is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks Janelle!!!

 
Google+